Thursday, August 9, 2012

I Absolutely LOVE these Earrings!!


I have this earring addiction. I make no bones about it, I love earrings and keep buying more. I especially like anything that is unique and out of the ordinary. Having three shops on Etsy and always going to the forums and belonging to lots of teams I am always coming across earrings I just have to buy.

Recently though, I came across this shop, LeftTDesigns, that not only had wonderful earrings but they were upcycled. The owner of the shop uses broken china to make not only earrings but necklaces, too. I really had a hard time, at first I tried to resist but it was just too much. She had such beautiful earrings!

Since I can't really afford to buy all of them, I had to make a decision. I looked and looked but just couldn't make up my mind, they were all so pretty and I had to be practical. (yeah right). So I went to my earring collection to see what colors I needed. I had a lot of pink and purple so I decided I needed a pair of blue ones.












These are the ones I picked and I absolutely love them. The owner of LeftTDesigns carefully sands down the edges and they were nice and smooth. They dangle perfectly and I feel beautiful when I wear them. What more can you ask from a pair of earrings?

Check out all the Broken China Jewelry!

1 comment:

intothetrees said...

I love these !!!

They are wonderful !!!