Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Taking the Bus and Train

I finally did it. Actually had it done for me. I'm taking the bus and train, called the Metro Link here in St Louis, these days and no longer have a car. I've been living in St Louis since February and in April was in an accident that totaled my car. I just never got another one. I'm within walking distance to work and everywhere else I go I take the bus. It feels great, I'm getting exercise and have shrunk my carbon foot print.

I've opened a new Etsy shop called Deb Upcycles and where I've been selling things I make out of thrift shop finds. I still have the one I sell second chance craft supplies called Deb's Crafts, too.  I think I'm going to make this my official blog for both Etsy shops because it fits right in. There's a lot of work to be done here. I've apparently lost my background I had and I want it to look nice.


No comments: